Schedule WhatsApp messages: There is no doubt that Whatsapp is one of the best instant messaging systems and it is having one of the best features. You can send music, photos, videos, gif files and other to one another on the go with some few clicks.
What about text features of the Whatsapp message? If you don’t know, then we would like to inform you that now you can also schedule Whatsapp messages. Once you do it on your Android, then it will be automatically sent to the given recipient.
How to Auto Send Whatsapp Messages?
Here in this post, you are going to know how you can schedule Whatsapp Messages on your Android devices on the go. However, this goes just the news, what is the actual way to get the task done?
Hold your patience for some moment as you will get to know the compacted form of the information. Whatsapp has always proved itself to be user-friendly in all ways. Yes, this is true that there was a time when you did not have any such benefit.
Now, it’s not a difficult task to send your love wishes late at night to your beloved without disturbing your sleep time. Well, scroll your eyes down to know more about it.
Easy Ways to Schedule Whatsapp Messages
Well, scheduling messages have its benefits. As mentioned above, you do not have to wait for the correct time leaving or lagging your task which could be done earlier. It becomes easy to type the text and schedule the sending of it setting the time.
The Android devices are best suited for such an option. But, also, there are specific requirements which you need to follow. The conditions are as you must either install an app named Whatsapp Schedule App. Or, you may try scheduling without rooting the device. Also, you can use an auto-scheduling app named SQEDit or even gbwhatsapp.
Down below you will get a detailed study on how to use all the mentioned methods. The specific research will prove to be helpful in explaining the scheduling aspect. Put a glance over the entire section and give a try for yourself.
Method-1: Automate Whatsapp Messages: GBWhatsapp
GBWhatsapp comes with a lot of decent features. There are many functionalities which WhatsApp is missing. However, the mod version of WhatsApp aka gbwhatsapp comes into the game to fulfil those functions.
Follow below guide to schedule WhatsApp messages without root.
- First of all, download latest whatsapp gb apk on your Android smartphone.
- Enable unknown sources and install gbwhatsapp, then verify it using your number.
- After everything is set up go ahead and tap on three dots in the corner in gbwhatsapp. After that click messages scheduler.
- Now tap on plus icon in the bottom, then you need to select the recipient whom you want to send the message.
- Once you tap on recipient you will need to fill the time and message details.
- Now tap on schedule and you are all set to go.
Method-2: Whatsapp Schedule App: Root
This is one of the apps which you can download and install on your device to schedule your text. To get the task done you need to download the app on your device. However, the app runs only on a rooted Android device, so before downloading the app, you must root your Android phone.
- Once you have installed the app, then you can open the application. The first question that the app will ask is the permission is for the Superuser. Permit it to move forward.
- On the screen, you will get to see a pencil-shaped icon. Beside it, you will find Pending Messages. Just tap on the Open icon.
- Now, type the message and add the contact(s). Also, set the desired time and date on which you need the text to be sent and tap on Add.
Your message will get stored in the above mentioned Pending Messages section. It will then get delivered accordingly.
Method-3: Schedule Whatsapp Messages: No Root
You can now automate your texts by using an app named Whatsapp Scheduler without rooting your Android device. So, here goes the entire set up. But, before that download and install the app on your device.
- Once you get the app installed, open it from the device. As soon as you open it, you get a dialogue box on your screen asking you about the accessibility settings. Just tap on OK and continue the further procedure.
- To create a new schedule tap on ‘+’ icon.
- The system will ask you to set the message for any group or contact(s). Next, select the time and date as preferred. Also, you can add the frequency of your sending.
- Type the message and wrap up to create the entire schedule.
You will then get to see the contact for the scheduled text to be delivered. Just below the contact name, you will see the detail of the schedule feature.
Method-4: Automate Whatsapp Messages: Using SQUEDit
This is a multi-purpose reminder option. It is just not a reminder app but an excellent scheduler too. You can just not only schedule messages on Whatsapp but Facebook too. Install it on your Android and further get through the steps below to successfully use it.
- Just after the launch of the app, you need to create an account. For easy and quick access you can sign in via your Facebook account.
- Tap on the Whatsapp option appeared on the screen.
- Just tap on Allow for permitting the app to access your list of contacts.
- Now, type the text and select the time and date. Also, set the frequency of the delivery and the list of contacts.
Images Source: Google Images
So these are the application that you can use on your android device to schedule your important message on Whatsapp messenger app. All of these applications are having the best interface and useful features.
For all the above ways to Schedule Whatsapp messages on Android, you can either deny or edit the settings and preferences before the message gets delivered.
So, pick any of the above options and make your life easier and smarter. This is all, if you are having any doubts or issues with any of the apps mentioned here, then you can comment below in the comment section.
Scheduling is really helpful for wishing someone their birthday at midnight. Now I need not to wait for midnight to type the message. Thanks for sharing.
I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!!
It’s love to know that your content is helpful to others, keep visiting man!
Scheduling is helpful in most of the circumstances. Thanks for the article, this is much helpful.
You’re most welcome, keep coming back bro!
Ohh Yess! it’s Working Very Nice I tried on my Phone and amazing result thank you bro….
i think this is the new feature of whats app..
Very helpful knowledge.. Thanks and wish you keep it well always
I set up 4 scheduled messages but the 4th msg did not wait til the appointed time.. it sent quite immediately..
Maybe you have not set it up correctly, check again…
Thanks for writing this article. It is beneficial for me.How to “Automate Whatsapp Messages”. It si best marketing strategy to engage people with the products or company.
nice post i like this
thanks for give information for schedule whats-app and new and advance future.
I just want to tell you that I am very new to blogging and honestly savored this web blog. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your website . You really come with very good well written articles. Many thanks for sharing your web-site.
Fine way of describing, and pleasant piece of writing to get information concerning my presentation subject
Thanks for sharing useful information..Keep sharing
Awesome, Such a Awesome post. Very informative and useful post. Keep up the good work
I think this post is very helpfull for me……! Thanks for published this with us. I will follow which you provide us. Waiting for next post. Thanks.