Keyloggers are a form of tracking program intended to record a user’s keystrokes. These keystroke loggers capture the data you enter into a website or program and send it back to a third party, one of the oldest types of cyber-attacks.
“Legitimate applications can provide a keylogging feature that can be used to use” hotkeys “to call such software functions or move between formats of the keyboard.
There are a lot of legal applications designed to encourage administrators to control what workers do during the day, or to enable users to monitor third-party operations on their machines such as parental control software.
A thin line, though, is the legal frontier between justified surveillance and espionage. To steal private user knowledge such as passwords, legal software is also used purposely.
TeenSafe: The Best Keylogger For Parents to view their Kids Activities
TeenSafe can be mounted in any variety of forms on your computer. It can be installed by someone with access to your computer. TeenSafe comes as parental control software to help you track what your kid is doing on the phone or where he has been.
It is one of the most widely used & trusted applications by parents. Billions of people around the world use it to keep an eye on their teens. Below are given some functions of TeenSafe, read more here;
- It allows access from a remote location to locally registered data. By using one of the following ways, this contact will happen:
- Data is submitted to a website, email, or FTP server.
- Emailing data to a predefined email address on a periodic basis.
- Transmitting data wirelessly from an attached hardware device.
- Software that allows your local computer to log in remotely.
- Additional functionality that comes with some program keyloggers can collect additional data as input without needing any keyboard key presses. They’re including
- Logging the clipboard- Everything that can be saved to the clipboard is collected.
- Screen recording- The device screen’s arbitrarily timed snapshots are recorded.
- The Windows API allows programs to request the text value of certain controls, ensuring that even under a password mask (the asterisks you see as you type your password into a form), your password can be captured.
- Tracking of activities-Recording which files, programs, and windows are accessed, as well as snapshots of each.
- Search engine question logging, text messaging messages, downloads of FTP along with all other internet activities.
Features of TeenSafe
TeenSafe offers the following features;
Text Messages Tracking
On one Computer, you can read all the other person’s text messages and iMessages. The phone number and name of the user the person is texting may also be obtained. In addition, it helps you to monitor the time, date, and day that the message has been sent or received.
Spy on WhatsApp / Facebook / Snapchat / Tinder /
Many of these are also among the most commonly downloaded social applications. Many organizations, institutes, and corporations use them to exchange videos, photographs, and voice notes, make video calls or voice calls, send or receive messages, and share records, as well as billions of individuals worldwide.
You can control every single thing one does on these apps with TeenSafe. You’ll be shocked to know that by spying on other people’s applications, you can also trace the location with TeenSafe.
Especially when you are a working parent, you can not keep an eye on your child 24/7. You can watch your child’s whereabouts withTeenSafe, and even know when & where your child is going? How long has he/she lived in a certain position? Also, the patch that he/she used to enter a certain location. If they enter any restricted area, you’re also told.
Track the Past of Browsing
The internet is not a safe place; you need to keep an eye on your child’s internet activities as a mom. You will access all of your child’s search history along with the other data using TeenSafe. Not only can this help you keep track of whether your kid is on the right track, so that cyberbullying does not fall victim to him/her.
User-Friendly Interface Interface
The software has an interface that is user-friendly. Using it is easy and straightforward. What you need is to follow three basic steps on different social media sites to track your mobile phone or manage your activities.
- Go to TeenSafe’s official website and sign up for a free account. A window will open when you click on “build an account,” before you ask for “email Id” and “password.” Now, pick a good package for you and click to proceed.
- To set up the computer you want to monitor, obey the directions that display on the screen. According to the respective devices/systems, fill out the appropriate fields.
- Lastly, continue tracking. All the data that remains concealed on your computer can be revealed.